Etiquetas
- futuro (12)
- inglés (4)
- investigacion (1)
- Mi decisión final (2)
- pasado (3)
- presentación (2)
- presente (2)
- religión (2)
- TRABAJOS (1)
lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012
MY SELF
Hello, my name is Laura Navarro Fernández.
My mother, Flores is a person who you need to know how to deal with her.She is tall, she has brown eyes and is normal. Is nice but sometimes is very insupportable... my relation whit she can improve. My mother loves my friends. She works whit my friend´s father in Hacienda. In her free time she listen ¨coplas¨ and she loves the tv programme ¨se llama copla¨.
My father, Fernando is funnier than my mother. My personality is similar because we loves animals and we like joking. He´s older than my mother. He is lawyer. He is friendly and treats my mother knows.
My sister, Flores is older than me.She is 18 years old. She is very intelligent, friendly and funny. She loves our hamster, Mike. She is studing teaching career. She is beauty, she has long brown hair and brown eyes.
My brother, Fernando is smaller than me. He is 12 years old and is intelligent too and funny but sometimes is very unfriendy. He loves play video games like ¨Call of Duty¨. His birthday was last friday and my parents bougth him two football tennis.
I have many friends in the school. In my class are Marta, Ana, Rocio and Lucia. They are very friendly and I have fun whit them.
My best friend isn´t in my school. She is in St George´s. She has 16 years old. She has blue eyes, blond hair and is like a barbie. I enjoy whit she because we understand ours jokes and always have fun together.She is my best friend because I trust it and she gives me security. In her school I have many friends Bea, Marta, Paula, Irene, Marta, Alejandra, Sonsoles, Penelope, Elena, Rosa, Bea, Laureta, Elena etc... this group is very big. In the birthdays we often are 25 people more or less. I loves them because are very funny and i like meet too.
I love listening music Skrillex, Avicii, Pablo Alboran,Kesha, Nicki Minaj, Cassie etc... i like ride a horse too. My hourse is called ¨gavilan¨is white and very nobly. I like playing paddel because is it great and I´m good.
Well, my live is enjoy and I like because I´m a person very friendly and I make friends easily.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
We need a second entry, Laura!!
ResponderEliminar