jueves, 14 de marzo de 2013

my future

Well, in my opinion I should study sciences cause my career is necesary to study biology and chemistry, so I have to study sciences. I dont know why but I am bad at chemistry despite I work hard in my house. I want to study veterinarian cause I love animals and I wanna help unwanted dogs and cats and another animal. Regarding the future of my family, I think that I dont fit here cause my brother and my sister are very clever and have highs marks and I dont, I spend more time studying cause I am a person who doesnt like study and I am unable to pay attention cause I distract with anything. I am very worried cause I need pass all the subjects if I want to study in San Stanislao and I am going to flunk in physics and chemistry. Maybe if i change the way I study I finally pass this grade.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario